FC Drama presents ‘You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown’

Natalie Garcia
The drama team puts on the production of ‘You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown’

After many months of preparation Fresno Christian drama presents the musical, ‘You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown.’ The production had a total of four showings at Redemption Bible Church, May 2-4.

‘You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown’ is a musical based off of Charles M. Schulz cartoon comic strips,

K’lanna McArn plays the role of Snoopy in this year’s spring musical (Natalie Garcia)

which introduced Peanuts. The show contains many different scenes and musical numbers that walk through the life of Charlie Brown and many other Peanut characters. The drama team was very enthusiastic about performing this musical for the spring production this year after a very successful musical last year.

Sophomore K’lanna McArn, who played the role of Snoopy, shares her experience of playing a major role in the musical.

“One thing I’ll miss the most is the character I got to play. It was the best and I feel like it will always be my favorite role,” McArn said. “It was exciting and scary at the same time but being with an amazing cast made that feel so much more special!”

There were four showings of the musical this year which allowed many students, staff, and parents to attend the show. 

Milly Morgan, ‘25, attended the play and shares her positive thoughts on the performance.

“The musical was so entertaining to see,” Morgan said. “I was able to watch others perform that I may not have known they were even in drama, overall everyone on the team did amazing!” 

Thank you to everyone who helped behind the scenes to make this production successful.

For more photos, visit The Feather media page.

To read more from the Feather check out Ruby Bakers journeys through creativity or Summer kickoff rally!