FC lifer reflects on memories

I made it! Wow, I never thought I would make it out of this place! Yeah, I dreamed of graduating and walking down to receive my diploma, but I never thought it would come so soon.

Most would probably call me crazy, saying it happened so fast, considering I have been in the same place for 13 years, but now that I look back the time has really disappeared.

Just yesterday it felt like I was going to recess with the whole “Lange Gang,” waiting to see who was going to pick me for their soccer team, or playing horses with the girls and fighting over who got to be the black stallion with the white diamond.

Friendships have changed and people have come and gone, but you can still gather us FC lifers together to chat about the old memories and funny ?remember when’ stories.

Yes, there have been times when us FC students have been tired of supporting those maroon and gold colors or that eagle, but we have been truly blessed. Only at Fresno Christian do you have the amazing teacher to student ratio and relationships, John the lunch truck man, small class sizes, all school filed trips and friendships that start in kindergarten and continue after walking down the same graduation line.

The friends that I have made here have become like family and it has been an amazing experience, so don’t miss out. Just be yourself, and the students around you are bound to love you.

I would honestly not trade the years I have had here at Fresno Christian for anything. But I will tell you that this school is what you make it. You will only get out of it what you put into it.

The opportunities you will receive here will be the best thing ever?so go to those different events, join that team that you don’t think needs you, you won’t regret it. Just live life to the fullest and make every moment count, you never know what tomorrow will bring.