Purpose albums creates stir among Bieber fans

20160119-PurposeAlbum-001
[/media-credit] Justin Bieber became a pop-star sensation in 2009 and has increased in popularity since that time.

Artist comes far from humble beginnings

Since his debut album My World in 2009, Justin Bieber became platinum in several countries across the globe. First starting out his career on YouTube, his amazing vocals and good looks drew in many subscribers and fans. This Canadian super star made a contract with Usher and became the first solo artist to have multiple singles on the top 40 list after his major career starter, My World.

From his first major album he has earned his spot on the top 100 songs many times. Since 2010 he has won many music awards and continues to be very popular in the music department. Not only has he produced pop music but had biographical movies made on his story and career. He has traveled all over the world performing shows and selling out arenas.

His signature hair flip and album covers were all over the news, many mid-adolescent teen girls crowded streets and followed the star whenever he was seen. Now over 40 million followers on Instagram he continues to make his name in the music industry.

Several times Bieber has been arrested for minor misdemeanors but his “Beliebers” still stay strong. His production of albums has been consistent. Reaching number one on the Billboard Hot 100, the new single debuting earlier this year “Where Are U Now” has fans craving for more.

I liked how the album captured his thoughts on a deeper level. I really like the catchy songs because they are fun to dance to. Compared to his other albums, you can tell that his songs have grown to have more depth and they really show that he is becoming a more serious artist.–Sierra Duffy

With his most recent album, Purpose, many enjoy his electronic and R&B songs off the album. With featured artists Hasley, Diplo, Big Sean and more, listeners are eager to hear the mix up. Bieber also released that there will be a US tour with 58 locations for his new album; the tour will start on March 9 of 2016.

When he first started his career he became popular as a talented yound singer from Youtube. Now as he is 21, his voice and lyrics have grown to be more poetic and real. With his new album Purpose, his songs provide an insight on his more personal life.

His Purpose CD holds a total of 18 tracks all together:

1. Mark My Words
  2. I’ll Show You
  3. What Do You Mean?
  4. Sorry
  5. Love Yourself
  6. Company
  7. No Pressure (feat. Big Sean)
  8. No Sense (feat. Travis Scott)
  9. The Feeling (feat. Hasley)
  10. Life Is Worth Living
  11. Where Are U Now
  12. Children
  13. Purpose
Deluxe album includes:
   14. Been You
   15. Get Used To It
   16. We Are (feat. Nas)
   17.  Trust
   18. All In It
As the teenager has grown up, his music style has matured and grown since he first started his career. He continues to make millions and gain more viewers by the day. His album is available for purchase on Itunes with $1.29 per each song.
Senior Sierra Duffy has been a fan of Justin Bieber since he first became popular in 2009; she continues to enjoy his music.
20160119-PurposeAlbum-002
[/media-credit] Justin Bieber performing at a concert in Oslo, Norway, 2015 .

“I liked how the album captured his thoughts on a deeper level,” Duffy said. “I really like the catchy songs because they are fun to dance to. Compared to his other albums, you can tell that his songs have grown to have more depth and they really show that he is becoming a more serious artist.”

Junior Dawson Triplitt isn’t a fan of Bieber’s music and chooses to listen to other genres and songs that have more meaning and importance.
“I am particularly not a fan of him,” Triplitt said. “I think his songs are shallow and don’t have a strong meaning to them. Since he first started his career I don’t really care for the person that he became as he grew up. I don’t listen to his type of music anyways because it is not really my favorite.”
[rwp-review id=”0″]
For another features article read Ginza Bistro provides delicous food, serene atmosphere.
This writer can be reached via Twitter: @jennypenny8835 and via Email:Jenny King.