Brief: Holiday schedule changes, Feather on break

Editor and chief Rees Roggenstein and opinions editor Olivia Quebe instruct Feather staffers how to fix The Feather website.
the-feather-will-be-back
[/media-credit] The Feather Online will be taking a brief hiatus this Thanksgiving, but will return Nov. 30.

The Fresno Christian community is attempting a new tradition this holiday season. The administration changed the vacation days to a week off at Thanksgiving and two weeks off for winter break. At Christmas the students will be on break from Dec. 19 to Jan. 4.

For more information regarding the new schedule, please visit the Fresno Christian calendar. Due to this break, The Feather will not be posting for the week of Nov. 22-28. The website has a plethora of content to explore, we encourage our readers to check out the Media page, go and visit The Feather Vimeo site and read past articles. Read some blogs, comment on the Join the Discussion: What Does Thanksgiving Mean To You and come back for more articles on Monday Nov. 30.

The Feather staff wishes a joyous and wonderful Thanksgiving break to all. We encourage readers to remember what they are thankful for, Thanksgiving is a time to remember and to be thankful for what we have been blessed with.

This writer can be reached via Twitter: @J0sh_Carter or via email: [email protected].