Campus ballerina quite a sight

Dear Editor,

My cousin Chloe participated in Cynthia Merrillís production of Alice In Wonderland during April and early May, of which I had the privilege to attend. The performance of all the dance students was incredible and a pure joy to watch. Ballet captures the hearts of everyone who appreciates the art of dance and theater.

While I watched the Garden Ballet, I noticed that a junior from Fresno Christian, junior Meghan Anderson, played the lead role and it made the show even more special.

When I came across the online April 26 article, ìBallerina Dances Dreams,î on The Feather, I was delighted to read what senior Anne Hierholtzer found out about Meghan and her dance career. It is encouraging to read about all the hard work, time and determination Meghan put in to the Ballet.

Overall the article included useful information for those that wanted to see ballet and it even included a funny event that happened to Meghan off stage. Meghan not only danced on her toes like a professional, but she also sat on someone elseís shoulders to gain height in one scene. She kept her balance and showed the frightened emotion required for the ballet.

While the article was insightful, I think the article could have been better if the writer would have seen the ballet herself. It was a tremendous performance and I wish more students went to see it.