Reevaluating success

Dear Editor:

I found the Jan. 18 article, ìStress Management Key to Success,î to be very helpful to me. The fact that I am not the only one who sits around and worries whether or not I am going to succeed in life is somewhat comforting.

Though I may not be a senior, the choice of college and of the things that will affect my future are ones that I continually stress about. What I really care about is the need to succeed. The article written by Kaley Hearnsberger sheds some new light on the meaning of success.

The views on achievements in life for one person may vary greatly from that of another. Seeing what other people had to say on the subject made me realize that my view on success may not have been the best.

What I realize now after reading the article and re-evaluating my way of thinking, is that my thought on success, such as money and acknowledgement, are not the same as what God would want for me.

I know God wants me to live my life according to His biblical standards and, by doing so, He will provide me with what I need to live.