Students produce award-winning yearbook

Yearbook staff reaches 100 percent in sales
Julia Castiglione
Out of hundreds of schools, the Fresno Christian Yearbook wins an award alongside five other schools, Feb. 7.

The Fresno Christian Yearbook is thrilled to announce that once again they have received the prestigious Gold Level Achievement Award – the same award as last year. Out of over 90 schools that Jostens Rep Beth Olson works with during the annual judging season, only five, including Fresno Christian, earned this distinction.

Achieving this award is no small feat! To be considered, schools must meet three tough criteria: adhering to every deadline, ensuring each student is featured at least three times a year, and achieving a minimum of 70 percent in sales. Fresno Christian has consistently surpassed this sales goal, maintaining a 100 percent record with the ambition of getting a yearbook to every student.

The yearbook team extends profound gratitude to The Feather for their partnership and invaluable contribution to photography, which was necessary in covering all students. Every single student was included in the yearbook three or more times. Through the Feather it allowed deadlines to be met quickly and fast. “We couldn’t have achieved this without The Feather’s exceptional photos,” Yearbook Adviser Melanie Portwood said.

For more from The Feather, visit Column: Israel-Hamas conflict unpacked or Social media CEO’s under fire on Capitol Hill.