Infographic: Summer Blockbusters

The hallways buzz with busy students all getting ready for the summer. What are some things we can look forward to?

Here are the next big movies coming out this summer.

Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes” came out on May 10. The movie takes you on a cinematic adventure of a young ape. The film stars Owen Teague, Freya Allan, and Kevin Durand.

If” is an adventure of a young girl who sees the creatures of others’ imaginations. The film premieres on May 17 and stars Ryan Reynolds, Cailey Fleming, and John Krasinski.

May 24 marks the release of “The Garfield Movie.” The movie stars Chris Pratt, Samuel L. Jackson, and Hannah Waddingham. The film follows the iconic story of Garfield and Odie, on their surprising adventure.

The film “Inside Out 2” premieres June 14. See what happens in Riley’s head as she encounters new emotions in her teenage years. The movie stars Amy Poehler, Phyllis Smith, Lewis Black, and many more.

In “Despicable Me 4” Gru and Lucy welcome their new child to the family while fighting a new villain, Maxime Le Mal. The film hits theaters on July 3 and stars Steve Carell, Kristen Wiig, and Joey King.

For more from the Feather, visit Alton Brown celebrates ‘Good Eats’ or Athlete Spotlight: Rachel Martin takes on ACU softball