FC Underground, Ep. 41 (VIDEO)

The 41st episode of “FC Underground,” covers the week of Jan. 30-Feb. 3, 2012. “FC Underground” is a weekly segment hosted by Brooke Stobbe, ’12, and Callista Fries, ’15, and produced by Austin Rurik, ’12.

On Monday night, Superintendent Debbie Siebert will give the State of the School Address in the Peoples Church Music Suite at 7 p.m.

Sister to Sister will meet off campus on Tuesday for lunch and the semester CSF campus tutoring will continue after school in Mrs. Sargent’s room at 3:15 p.m. every Wednesday.

As for the sports teams, please refer to the Winter sport shorts, 2011-12, article to remind you of all the dates. In fact there are games every day this week.

With the Academic Decathlon essay finished last week, the Super Quiz portion of the event is scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 4 at 3:30 p.m. This is like no other academic event; in fact, it’s more like a carnival complete with cheering section.

Finally, those who have a talent and are willing to showcase it to all of the WSL schools should start practicing for the Feb. 6 Talent Show auditions.

For these and other events, read The Feather announcements at the Daily News on the right menu bar.

The segments consist of news, interviews, profiles and comments on campus life. Each episode is between two and three minutes in length.

“FC Underground” first ran in the fall of 1997 and continued until the spring of 2001. In the fall of 2009, editor-in-chief Suzanna Quiring, ’10, resumed the series, which was then produced by Paige Powell, ’10. After Quiring and Powell graduated, Stobbe and Casuga took up the job until this year.

For the previous episode, watch ‘FC Underground,’ Ep. 40 (VIDEO).