'Spring Bulk Blitz' provides cheaper spirit wear, new designs

FC’s spirit wear website is back online for the Spring season, April 12-23. This is the website’s third time coming back online for the this school year. Originally starting in early November and then coming back late February, the store is ready for shoppers to start purchasing their spring FC attire.

The online spirit wear store was created and executed by FC parents Hannah Serimian and Dawn Hinton. The two have collaborated with Kristina Price from Priceless Kreations to design the website. Priceless Kreations, a custom screen printing and web design company, is responsible for printing the FC spirit wear.

Serimian and Hinton began working with Debbie Siebert, Superintendent, last fall to establish a user friendly spirit wear program for the FC community. They researched other successful program and from there began working with Priceless Kreation’s to develop the school spirit wear website.

This spring time clothing line is called “Spring Bulk Blitz.” The goal for this season’s selling is to reduce the cost of spirit wear for the FC community by creating a seasonal bulk order process. The team wants to raise money for the school and support it in its endeavors, whatever that may consist of.

“The most exciting component of the spirit wear program is the great prices,” Serimian said. “Because of the bulk order program we have been able to drive cost down and offer quality and stylish spirit wear at amazing prices featuring t-shirts as low as $10.”

Students from FC have helped play a roll in the selection of the apparel. With the help of Christopher Grossman, ’15, and Annalise Rosik, ’14, the online store has proven to be successful, as told by Serimian.

“Christopher Grossman helped select and design many of the final items for the Fall bulk order program which was very successful and well received by the Fresno Christian community,” Serimian said. “For the Spring bulk program, drawings that were submitted by Annalise Rosik had a huge influence on the designs for the products.”

The newest line of clothing is the ‘Est. 1977’ line. The line is to speak of the history of the school and express a vintage feel. Serimian elaborates on the excitement for the new line.

“We are thrilled to introduce the new ‘Est. 1977’ design,” Serimian said. “This design can be put on basic t-shirts, Raglan T’s, Ringer T’s or long sleeve shirts. This design is very current and yet speaks to the longevity of Fresno Christian Schools and its remarkable history.”

With Rosik offering her hand of help she had a significant role in the t-shirts. Rosik has helped design the FC varsity soccer girls t-shirts for several years now and has helped design other apparel for her church. With experience, Rosik felt comfortable with with helping design shirts for the whole school. The task was given to Rosik in the beginning of the school year and was asked to come up with a vintage styled design.

“I spent a couple of weeks working on the shirts and came up with about six to seven different designs,” Rosik said. “The ‘Est. 1977’ line is what they came up with based off of the drawings I had given them. The block lettering and the majority of the style of t-shirts were things that I had suggested they do.”

Having to make a mass production of shirts proved to be quite the challenge. Rosik explains the difficulty in having to design shirts for all ages and genders.

“You have to make the design simple enough to wear and mass produce,” Rosik said. “The designs you make have to be appealing to everyone, guys and girls, so I would say that was probably the most challenging part. You had to narrow down the pretty broad idea of making it a vintage design so that was also difficult. Despite the challenges, I think it’s pretty cool to know that I contributed to the school and was able to help.”

New options are given on the website such as personalizing your t-shirt by adding your name, number or grad on the back of the shirt. Lanyards, bags and hats are all available on the site. New sports designs for basketball, baseball, tennis, golf, track, volleyball and soccer are also available.

All orders will be delivered to FC on Friday, May 10. Serimian and Hinton want to encourage everyone to take advantage of the expanded selection and lower prices during the bulk order that is going on.

This writer can be reached via Twitter: @han_avila.

For more news, read the April 12 article, SAT-10 tests students’ knowledge, displays school’s progress.