BRIEF: Leadership hosts first Fifth Quarter, Sept. 13

In order to celebrate FC’s first home football game against Vacaville Christian Falcons, Student Leadership will host a Fifth Quarter at Me-N-Ed’s located on Cedar and Herndon, Sept. 13.

FC students and parents are invited to join the football team after the game, this Friday from 9 to 11 p.m. The cost is $5 for FC students, $7 for alumni and $20 for a family of four.

Freshmen Brooklyn Ainley will be attending Fifth Quarter for the first time. She is enthusiastic about the event, ready to see the bonding that will happen that night.

“I’m really excited to attend my first fifth quarter,” Ainley said. “I think it’s a great way to come together after the game to celebrate the team, whether they won or lost. It’s going to be a lot of fun to hang out with friends and just bond as a student body.”

As a new addition to the leadership class, adviser Vicky Belmont, is excited about the upcoming event. She is happy to be helping plan the Fifth quarter, hoping it will be a great place for students to hangout and connect after the game.

“It’s a good place for all the kids to come together after the game,” Belmont said. “I look forward to helping create a successful hangout for the kids after the football game.”

Junior Jonathan Brushwood encourages students to attend the first Fifth Quarter. Enjoying every time he has attended, he is really looking forward to this Friday’s event.

“It’s a lot of fun and it’s time to hangout with friends out of school,” Brushwood said. “I like being able to listen to the music and being able to be with friends and eat and just have a good time. Everyone should go because it’s a great experience.”

Follow The Feather via Twitter: @thefeather.

For more news, read the Sept. 6 article, Rim fire does not add significant particulate matter to Fresno’s air quality.