FC 9-1-1: Ep. 1 (VIDEO)

There is a new police force running the FC campus this year. Follow the adventures of Officer Trevor Beal and Officer John Dooman as they take down some of the most wanted students on campus.

Anything from hallway speeding to gum busts, FC 911 is on the job. To anyone who is thinking about violating school rules, think again because they will catch you, and there will be hilarious consequences.

Aside from keeping the students of FC safe from everyday dangers, FC 911 also tries to inform you of every important upcoming school event. This week we talk about homecoming and describe what you can do to participate. We also talk about various other topics in the elementary school.

Students seem to be excited for the arrival of this new video series. Junior, Tyler Dondlinger, shared his anticipation for the new series.

“I feel like it is going to be a funny series that The Feather was missing,” Dondlinger said. “There has never been anything like this on The Feather before so I think it will be good. I am definitely going to encourage other students to watch it.”

Beal and Dooman decided to start this police force after many years of being disgusted by school perpetrators. After watching two seasons of cops and tai kwon do classes, they joined together to make an elite task force.

While they strictly enforce the school rules, students will never cease to be entertained by their strange tactics. Do not forget to like their videos to keep FC 911 going.

Disclaimer: None of the stunts portrayed in this video should be performed at home. All events portrayed were executed by untrained semi-professional-like students. Be advised this series is for entertainment purposed only (but with a little seriousness thrown in).

FC 911 from The Feather Online on Vimeo.