Senior congratulates classmates, recollects

Final25BW
[/media-credit] Lastly, I want to give a quick shout out and virtual high fives to my classmates. We did it! We are officially 2014 graduates! I pray that even after graduating and leaving this place we call home, each and one of you guys will continue to love Jesus unconditionally and never lose your faith in Him!

“Young man, it’s wonderful to be young! Enjoy every minute of it. Do everything you want to do; take it all in. But remember that you must give an account to God for everything you do.” Ecclesiastes 11:9

I wanted to start off with this verse because it has been a great encouragement to me as I am nearing the end of my high school career.

Stress and worrying can really blind you from the true joy in life, and just like the verse says, these are the times that we should enjoy ourselves the most and look forward to the new journey that God has in stored for us. Change is bound to happen all the time in our lives. Although this is something I fear, I cannot help but be excited to see how God reveals new blessings for me in the future.

If someone were to ask me, “What were some of your greatest memories in high school?” I would give them an answer that might sound very vague; everything. The reason I say this is because FC gave me the opportunities to experience many different parts that high school has to offer. Whether those memories were in academics, participating in school events or getting the chance to be on a varsity basketball team with no experience in the sport what so ever, they all will be cherished forever.

It is such a great feeling to realize that you have people who genuinely care about you and want the best for you. Looking back at my past years at FC, I am starting to realize how blessed I was to have been able to build relationships with influential teachers and friends. They poured out so much into my life and brought out the best in me, allowing me to growing physically and spiritually.

It is truly and honor being able to call myself an Eagle and FC will always have a special place in my heart. I believe that the Lord will continue to work in this school and bring many great things until the day of Christ.

Lastly, I want to give a quick shout out and virtual high fives to my classmates.
We did it! We are officially 2014 graduates! I pray that even after graduating and leaving this place we call home, each and one of you guys will continue to love Jesus unconditionally and never lose your faith in Him!

This writer can be reached via Twitter: @sarahlim77. Follow The Feather via Twitter @thefeather, Instagram @thefeatheronline and Facebook @thefeatheronline.

For more senior reflections, read the May 23 article, Senior appreciates support, adviser.