STORIFY: 30th homecoming begins #FCgoesHollywood

Storify3
[/media-credit] With the start of the 30th annual homecoming week, FC is set to host an event each day that all students can participate, Oct. 27-31.
Make sure to check back for updates of the week, as The Feather will be offering a live feed display of #FCgoesHollywood.

With the start of the 30th annual homecoming week, FC is set to host an event each day that all students can participate, Oct. 27-31. Homecoming photos from the week tagged #FCgoesHollywood via Instagram and Twitter will be updated throughout the day.

From ‘Merica Monday, students will dress up in all of their patriotic garb to Think alike Thursday where students will dress up as twins or triplets. The week will end with the homecoming game which starts at 7 p.m., Oct. 31.

Activities from the Monday’s Blood Drive to Thursday’s King Dance will be scheduled throughout the week for students participate in for homecoming class points. The homecoming court will be announced at half time during the game as well.

Students are encouraged to tag their Instagram and Twitter posts and hashtag them #FCgoesHollywood to be included; the installment will collaborate with staffers and students alike.

As students participate in dress-up days, pageants and dances, tagging photos to the official hashtag will be collected through this installment in Storify.

For more on homecoming, read the Oct. 24 article, #FCgoesHollywood: Eagles strut their stuff (VIDEO).

Follow The Feather via Twitter @thefeather, Instagram @thefeatheronline and Facebook @thefeatheronline.

For more news, read the Oct. 27 article, Student Leadership: Homecoming is upon us.