Campus halls star Hollywood dress up days: Think-Alike Thursday (VIDEO)

As a homecoming tradition, Student Leadership plans a different dress up day for the week leading up to the game, Oct. 31. This year’s theme, “A walk down Hollywood Blvd,” coordinates with each day’s specific category. This feature will be updated daily to highlight that day’s costumes and attire.

Monday will be ‘Merica Monday, where students will dress in all their patriotic garb. Tuesday is set as Tacky Tourist Tuesday where anything you would when you go on vacation. Wednesday will be Wake up Wednesday, allowing students to wake up and wear their pajamas to school. Think A-like Thursday encouraging students to match up with their “Look a-like.” Friday will be the traditional Spirit day where school colors should be worn for the 30th annual FC homecoming.

Check back each day for more information as the week progresses as well as more photos to the slideshow available at the bottom of each section.

Twins, doppelgangers and copycats walk through the campus on today?s homecoming dress up day, Think-Alike-Thursday. Students donned a variety of different outfits; from dressy to silly, all mediums of fashion were game this day.

Senior Joseph Lange, dressed up in a tuxedo morph suit with his triplets Andrew Hindes, ’15 and Adam Khouzam, ’15.

“Ya I decided to dress up today with Andrew because we used these suits last year for powderpuff,” Lange said. “I like twin day, because people can get really creative with the way dress up with someone else so its fun to see what people come up with.”

Julianna Rosik, ?16, enjoyed the opportunity to express friendship through a creative dress up.

“It’s really fun to get to dress up with your best friend, it kind of shows just how close we are to each other,” Rosik said. “It’s also really fun to get creative with people, a lot of people usually come up with something really spectacular so its fun to watch.”

Matt Eli, ?15, was not able to participate in todays Think-Alike-Thursday due to time issues.

“There really just wasn’t enough time for me to do dress up today,” Eli said. “I mean you have to go find a person, plan with them, get the stuff to look alike. Just seems like a lot of work to just dress up on a Thursday.”

Devin Jakusz, ?15, teamed with Kathryn Damschen in order to enjoy their last homecoming for their senior year.

“It?s going to be my last here at FC because it?s my senior year,” Jakusz said. “So I figured I should go all out, well not like all out, but dress out to help get points for my class.”

Josh Villa, freshman, took advantage of the opportunity with Ethan Andrew, ’16, to express their stranger sides.

“We decided to dress up as Shia Labeouf when he decided to wear that bag over his head,” Villa said. “We did it because we thought it would be funny, it was also a good chance to act weird and dress up as stupid people. I did it for the YOLO?s.”

Daniel Ayres, sophomore, decided to take a unique approach to dressing up on Think-Alike-Thursday.

“I decided to wear cowboy boots, athletic shorts, and a denim button up shirt,” Ayres said. “Me and four other people are doing it. We did it because we thought it would be pretty funny to see other people?s reactions.”

Sierra Duffy, ?16, allegedly forced her friend, Emily Gonzales, ’16, to participate in today?s dress up event.

“Well Emily keeps saying that I made her do this dress up day, but we both know that we?re doing it because we?re best friends,” Duffy said. “We decided to dress up as the stereotypical white girl, all we?re missing from this outfit is some Starbucks.”

Tomorrow is Fly-Together Friday. Students can earn points for their class if they dress up in spirit wear. A rally will be held at the end of the school day to promote homecoming and the game, Oct. 31.

For more features, read the Oct. 23 article, Seniors strive to wrangle a win.