FC Underground 2014-15, No. 19 (VIDEO)

Screen Shot 2014-11-19 at 9.50.09 AM
[/media-credit] FC Underground is a weekly campus news Vlog post hosted by senior Callista Fries to keep Fresno Christian High students aware of upcoming events.

This is the 19th episode of “FC Underground, 2014-15,” covering the week of Nov. 17-21, 2014. Senior Callista Fries is a third year host and broadcasts the video news alone. FC Underground is a weekly segment hosted by Fries, filmed and produced by junior videographer Tim Nyberg.

Lunch Schedule:
Mon: No Lunch
Tues: No Lunch
Wed: No Lunch
Thurs: Teriyaki Don
Fri: No Lunch

Is creative writing something you want to develop? Join other JH/HS Creative Writers in the Creative Writing Club that meets Mondays in room 603 at lunch.

On Mon. the 16th it is the Fall Sports Award Banquet in the Student Ministries Center, start at 7:00 p.m.

Are you having trouble with writing that essay paper or any other paper for that matter. We have help for you, on Tues. and Thurs. in room 624 from 3-4:30. A writing lab to help you get those writing assignments done. Take advantage of this opportunity, it is here until December 11.

The Fall Festivus is happening again! The cost is $10, it will be held at the Beal’s house on Nov. 25, starting at 6:30 p.m.

Together we Can is undergo, bring canned food to the HS office, it is going on until the Dec. 9.

Please use the hashtag #FCGiveThanks when reposting or celebrating how others are thankful or giving back to their community.

Be sure to check out the Feather Photo section as new photos will be posted throughout the day to promote homecoming activities and those who are engaged with school spirit. Additionally, be sure to read The Feather’s Daily News section to read the announcements for the week. They are added to each day, promoting school, community, and other news.

For these and other events, read The Feather Online announcements at the Daily News on the right menu bar. The FC Underground segments consist of news, interviews, profiles and comments on campus life. Each episode is between two and three minutes in length.

“FC Underground” first ran in the fall of 1997 and continued until the spring of 2001. In the fall of 2009, editor-in-chief Suzanna Quiring , ’10, resumed the series, which was then produced by Paige Powell, ’10. After Quiring and Powell graduated, Brooke Stobbe and David Casuga took up the job until the end the 2011-’12 school year. Now, Fries and usually junior Tim Nyberg have continued the segments.