Featured App: Trivia Crack

FeaturedApp
[/media-credit] Trivia Crack is a free game inspired by the popular board game Trivial Pursuit produced by Hasbro.

Trivia Crack is a free game inspired by the popular board game Trivial Pursuit produced by Hasbro. With over 100,000 questions, the game puts users general knowledge to the test. Category questions include: geography, history, science, art, sports and entertainment.

Unlike most of the other mobile games that solely provide fun and relaxation, Trivia Crack offers users a chance to learn trivial knowledge in a vivacious way.

The first time players launch the app, they must create an account, which takes very little time and effort. Once the process is completed, users may connect their Facebook account to play matches against their friends or random opponents.

The homepage of Trivia Crack features games in progress, the option to start a new game, and a few statistics of user’s account. A player may choose to turn the game sounds on or off, but no other settings are offered.

When beginning a game, players may select the language and choose to play against a Facebook friend, favorite opponent, or a random player. Players are given three lives to begin with and receive one new life every hour. When sending or accepting an invitation from a friend to start a game, one life is used.

Once players begin a game, they spin the wheel. A topic will be chosen and users have two options: proceed and see the question or skip the subject. Only three skips are allowed per game. When playing, users have 30 seconds to pick the correct answer out of 4 provided choices. When finished, the opponents have 48 hours to take their turn.

After answering three questions correctly, the player receives the opportunity to either challenge their opponent or try to earn a sticker. Players need to earn all six stickers or at least more stickers than their opponents after 25 rounds in order to win the game.

Follow The Feather via Twitter @thefeather and Instagram @thefeatheronline. This writer can be reached via Twitter: @katiejacobson44.

For last months featured app, read Dec. 4 article, Featured app: RETRY.