National Day of Prayer 2024

Hailey Higton
Students, teachers, and parents gather together to celebrate National Day of Prayer, May 2.

As the auditorium filled with students, parents, and teachers, everyone gathered together to celebrate the annual all-school National Day of Prayer, May 2.

Starting off chapel Kristen Eldredge’s second grade students sang ‘Hallelujah’ and led the crowd with their choreographed hand motions. Continuing worship, the middle school worship team sang ‘All hail king Jesus’ led by eighth grader, Trinity Bannister.

Bannister talks about how she felt leading worship for all school chapel.

“I enjoyed every bit of it!” Bannister said, “It was an awesome opportunity for me to grow as a worship leader and to lead others into worship and I can’t wait to do it again someday!”

Then, the high school worship team came to the stage and sang three songs, ‘I trust in God’, ‘Another in the Fire’, and ‘Great are you Lord’.

Continuing the theme of National Day of Prayer, teacher and staff chose 4 students to pray over our school, our city, and our country.

Two of the students chosen were elementary students, Sophia Miller and Kyle Higton. The other two students were, middle schooler, Elijah Corrao, ’28, and high schooler,  Jacob Pimental, ’25.

For more from The Feather, visit Boys volleyball senior night 2024 or Boys tennis senior night!

Fore more photos, visit The Feather Media page.