Boys volleyball senior night 2024

Selah Neal
The seniors on the boys volleyball team celebrate their last league home game with friends and family, Apr 18.

Fresno Christian Volleyball honors five seniors as they close out the season with a home game against Immanuel, April 18.

This year’s FC volleyball seniors are Donovan Guglielmana, Gabe Johns, Noah Tuck, Kaleb Marquez, and Colby Poplin.

Senior, Donovan Guglielmana, has played at FCS since sophomore year and has been able to play for his father, Steven Guglielmana, who is the head coach of the volleyball team. Guglielmana had 11 kills against Immanuel, leading in hitting.

“The most valuable thing you receive from being on this volleyball team are the connections with the team, and the brotherhood you create with the players,” Guglielmana said.

Colby Poplin, ‘24 has also played volleyball at Fresno Christian since his sophomore year. Playing Libero, Poplin had the leading number of digs at 24.

Poplin said, “The most valuable thing I’ve learned is how to work as a team.”

Eagles defeat Immanuel, 3-0, continuing their 7-0 winning streak in League and will be advancing toward the playoff season starting April 30.

Already playing Immanuel twice this season, Eagles step onto the court ready to play them for the third time. After going 25-19, 25-14, and 25-13, in three sets, Eagles soar to victory.

Slideshow: Images featuring volleyball senior night taken by Selah Neal, Apr. 18.

To read more from The Feather visit Boys tennis senior night! or Girls soccer players reflect on senior night.

To view more Feather photos visit the media page.