Fall sports rally 2023

Hailey Higton

Fresno Christian leadership puts together this years fall sports rally for students to dress up and compete in different games, Nov. 14. Tayla Tarlton, ‘26, and Aden Millwee, ‘25, were this years hosts and honored students that competed in fall sports between each game.  

This year, students got to vote between a list of different holidays that their class would represent:

• Freshmen: Valentines Day
  • Sophomores: Halloween
  • Juniors: 4th of July
  • Seniors: Christmas

Starting off the rally was a game of musical chairs, which consisted of 24 students, six from each grade, and whittled down to four finalists. Seniors came out with the win as, Aydin Wollman, ‘24, and Colby Poplin, ‘24, were the first seated in the last two chairs, earning their class major points.

Leadership sets out plastic cups for the next game, ‘Head, shoulders, knees, cup.’ Ten students from each grade competed to see who could snatch the cup first. In the finals, there were three left, seniors Grace LaCroix and Jenna Obwald, along with Hayden Spurrier, ‘26. In the end, LaCroix grabs the cup first earning even more points for the seniors.

After winning the second game and earning her senior class rally winning points, LaCroix shares her experience at the rally.

“The rally was super fun! I got to dress up with my class and play games with my school! It was a great opportunity to bond and play games.”

While leadership advisors, Hope Villines and Robert Foshee count up the points, students hold up their flashlights and sing along to ‘Don’t stop Believin.’ Sweeping the competition, the seniors take the win for this years fall rally and were awarded with a sweet treat at the end of the gathering. 

For more photos, visit The Feather media page.

For more articles, visit Boys soccer prepares for the upcoming season or Theatre Arts considerations in the Fresno Area

Below is a slideshow featuring different parts of the rally: