FC underground 2013-'14, No. 11 (VIDEO)

This is the 11th episode of “FC Underground, 2013-14” covering the week of Oct. 28, 2013. Junior Callista Fries is a second year host and broadcasts the video news alone. FC Underground is a weekly segment hosted by Fries, filmed and produced by Senior videographer Jared Franz.

Students interested in going on the College Trip the fee is $100 and is due Mon. Oct. 28.

Elora Hargis, Julianna Rosik and Shannon Martens will all be representing Fresno Christian in the Clovis Art Guild Fall Open Show. It will be hung from November 4-10 at the Clovis Memorial Building.

Seniors, it’s time to plan for graduation! Fri, Nov. 1, there will be a mandatory meeting for all seniors at lunch. (No Off-Campus passes)

Do you want the chance to represent FCS in the biggest parade west of the Mississippi? One practice qualifies you to march with our percussion line and color guard flag team. Tuesday, November 5th from 6:30-7:45 pm by the gym. The parade steps off in downtown Fresno on November 11th. Busses will transport all FCS participants and sdult sponsors.
Sign up by November 1 at the office so we know how to plan.

There will be CSF Tutoring after school from 3-4 on Wed. Oct. 30 in the lab.

Volleyball has two games this week Tues. at home and Thur. at Minarets.

Friday Nov. 1 there is a HS Football game at Bakersfield.

If you are interested in Book Buddies get your papers and have them turned into the office this week.

a href=”https://archive.thefeather.com/?page=photodetail&id=6799″ target=”_blank”>Operation Christmas Child! Classes are competing for a pizza party! The class with the most boxes win! If you have any questions contact Maddie Luginbill or Alli Breedlove, they will give you any information or boxes that you need! We want to beat last year’s number of 75 boxes! Good luck!

For these and other events, read The Feather Online announcements at the Daily News on the right menu bar. The FC Underground segments consist of news, interviews, profiles and comments on campus life. Each episode is between two and three minutes in length.

“FC Underground” first ran in the fall of 1997 and continued until the spring of 2001. In the fall of 2009, editor-in-chief Suzanna Quiring , ’10, resumed the series, which was then produced by Paige Powell, ’10. After Quiring and Powell graduated, Brooke Stobbe and David Casuga took up the job until the end the 2011-’12 school year. Now, Fries and usually senior Jared Franz have continued the segments.

For the previous episode, watch last week’s episode: FC Underground No. 10