60 seconds with Dooman returns (Video)

Dooman
[/media-credit] The senior duo of Aaron DeWolf and Christopher Grossman do not currently create videos, a team has decided to resurrect a short segment those to did as freshmen: 5 seconds with Dooman with this longer segment.
In an effort to celebrate video goofiness, The Feather video staff has decided to return to a 2012 favorite video series. While the senior duo of Aaron DeWolf and Christopher Grossman do not currently create videos, a team has decided to resurrect a short segment those to did as freshmen: 5 seconds with Dooman.

Today the duo creates an extended version: 60 seconds with Dooman.

For those viewers who missed the series, they might check out the advanced search button at the top of the menu bar and search for John Dooman. However, another way to check out DeWolf and Grossman as freshmen and their novice ways, please look for The Show (2012-13) with Grossman and DeWolf. A reasonable place to begin might be with Episode No. 1 in August 2012.

At the end of each episode, the next video is promoted. Viewers may wish to comment on the youthful look of the two guest hosts but a not so different look of Dooman.

In this week’s episode, Dooman attempts a flip in the hall way (key word is attempts) and revisits the once popular sport of ghosting made famous by former P.E. and video teacher Scott Callisch. The Feather hopes views will leave comments and suggestions below for Dooman to try or be involved in.

Viewers might also wish to visit The Feather Vimeo page to check out hundreds of archived media.

For more videos, please check out Take the kindness challenge (Video).