This week in sports: Feb. 3-7

[/media-credit] Soccer senior night will be against Summit Charter, Feb. 4 and basketball senior night will be against Kings Christian, Feb. 7.

Fresno Christian athletics have multiple events going on this week, Feb. 3-8.

Monday Feb. 3: Basketball and soccer will have practice after school from 3:30-5 p.m.

Tuesday Feb. 4: All sports are home against Summit Charter and it is SENIOR NIGHT for soccer! The four senior boys will be honored at 4 p.m. before their game at 4:30 p.m. The ten senior girls will be honored following the boys game then their match will begin at 6 p.m. While both soccer teams are out on the field, both boys and girls basketball will be competing in the FC gym. JV at 4:30 p.m., girls at 5:30 p.m. and varsity at 7 p.m. The theme for the student section is Star Wars to make sure to dress up!

Wednesday Feb. 5: Basketball and soccer will have practice after school from 3:30-5 p.m.

Thursday Feb. 6: Boys and girls soccer will be traveling to Laton for their last league game. Boys will play at 4:30 p.m. and girls at 6 p.m. Boys and girls basketball will head to Coalinga, JV at 4:30 p.m., girls at 5:30 p.m. and varsity at 7 p.m.

Friday Feb. 7: Boys and girls soccer will be have team pictures out on the field at 3:30 p.m. Basketball will be hosting Kings Christian for their SENIOR NIGHT! There are no seniors on the girls basketball team but there will be five seniors recognized for the boys. JV at 4:30 p.m., girls at 5:30 p.m. and varsity at 7 p.m.

Make sure to support your Eagles this week!

To read more about basketball, read Girls basketball box scores 2019-20 and Boys basketball box scores 2019-20. 

To read more about soccer, read Girls soccer box scores 2019-20 and Boys soccer box scores 2019-20.

For more Feather photos, visit media, photos 2019-20.