[Podcast] Go Eagles, Podcast No. 4

Daniel Ayres returns to his alma matter

Fresno Christian athletes continue season after season of impressive achievements, valley championships, state rankings and local buzz. The Go Eagles Podcast brings you a collection of stories and insights into the world of FC Athletics. This is Episode No. 4.

This “Go Eagle’s Podcast” brings back alumnus Daniel Ayres to the FC campus after six years where he graduated in 2017 and pursued a career in the military. During his senior year Ayers led the nation in tackles helping lead the FC football team. Now married to long time childhood friend Taylor, Ayers also has a daughter named Everly who keeps him very busy. His return to campus causes bitter-sweet high school memories to come flooding back as if they occurred yesterday. Now, he is heading to the East Coast to continue his career serving our country in Naval officer school.

Tune in to hear Ayer’s advice to current students during and after their high school years.

Mobile app listen here

To hear more podcasts visit FC EagleCast, Ep. No.4- Angie Counts or [Podcast] Go Eagles Podcast No. 3