FC fall family picnic returns, promotes community

20161102-fc-picnic-004
[/media-credit] The FC Parent Teacher Fellowship will be hosting a school wide picnic, Nov. 4.

FC PTF hosts school wide picnic

FC Parent Teacher Fellowship will be hosting a fall family picnic on the FCS athletic field. There will be free dinner with snow cones and dippin dots for purchase at the event. For dinner hot dogs, chips, soda, water, and cookies will be provided.

The fall picnic this year will be focussed on sports as if there was a rally going on like the jr high and high school. There will be plenty of sports there like volleyball, soccer, football, tennis, badminton, and basketball.

This picnic is open to all FC families so that they can socialize and get to know each other. The PTF asks that you bring either some lawn chairs or a blanket to the gathering.

[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/290975512″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”150″ iframe=”true” /]

Other than sports there will be bounce houses and obstacle courses. Snow Café sno cones and Gorilla Gurt will also be available for purchase. Along with a fire truck for the kids to go inside and learn about firefighters.

20161102-fc-picnic-005
[/media-credit] This is the first time that FC has hosted a family picnic since 2011.

At the event there will be a picture for all sports participants so we ask if your child is in a sport to wear their jersey for the photo. There will also be a mini cheer clinic for all those who would like to participate in it.

This event will be run by Jen Alberta who is glad we are having this event so that people can come together play games, and just get to know each other better.

“The Fall picnic is families coming together and enjoying themselves,” Alberta said. “A picnic to me means coming together as a family and friends and meeting new friends and watching our children enjoy themselves.”

The picnic will begin at 5 p.m. and will end at 7 p.m., Nov. 4.

If you would like to RSVP for this event click here.

This writer can be reached via twitter: Reese_Brownie