Softball senior night 2024

All+families+pose+a+group+shot+with+the+senior+girls%2C+May+7.+
Selah Neal
All families pose a group shot with the senior girls, May 7.

Fresno Christian girls softball team honors their four seniors – Grace LaCroix, Rachel Martin, Kegan Brunnemann, and Faith DeGroot – after defeating Minarets, 13-3, May 7.

Senior, Kegan Brunnemann, has only been on the team for one season but has become one of the top hitters on the team. Senior, Faith DeGroot, has been on the team all four years and starts on first base for the team. Senior, Rachel Martin, is the starting catcher for the team and will be attending Arizona Christian, and will be playing softball there next year. Senior, Grace LaCroix, has been on the team all four years and plays second base on the softball team.

The Eagles have gone through league with a 4-7 record, placing the team in 8th place overall. Eagles will be heading into the Division 4 playoffs starting next week.

Sophmore, Jordyn DeGroot, has been on the team for two years and has been able to play with her older sister, Faith DeGroot, who is a senior on the team this year. Jordyn talks about how the senior softball girls have impacted her season this year.

“They are the leaders on the team! They are very good at keeping everyone in line and also pushing everyone to do better” DeGroot says,”They are the foundation to our offesnse and defense and we couldn’t play a game without them.”

Freshman, Emma Anshutz, is new to the team this year. Anshutz explains how the senior girls have helped the team this year.

“The seniors this year have been amazing! They have brought so much experience and leadership to the team.” Anshutz says,”They’ve taught me valuable skills and pushed me to be better.”

For more from The feather, visit, National Day of Prayer 2024 or Boys volleyball senior night 2024.

For more photos, visit The Feather media page.