Tauren Wells singles contain upbeat vibe

20161025-tauren-wells-001
[/media-credit] Tauren Well’s released two singles titled ‘Undefeated’ and ‘Love is a action.’

Royal Tailor lead singer returns as solo artist

As a an old era ends a new one begins, this is so true for the band Royal Tailor, a major Christian band that has disbanded. However as their legacy ends a new one begins as Tauren Wells, the former lead singer of this band, has emerged as a solo career.

Wells recently came out with two new singles Undefeated and Love is action. In addition to these new singles Wells has also been featured in Tobymac’s Feel it from his new album This is not a Test.

I have really enjoyed being able to listen to his music especially when I previously thought that I would never really hear any of his music again. I especially liked it when he was featured in Tobymac’s Feel it as that is a song that I enjoy a lot.

Both of these singles are upbeat and had a positive vibe to them. This was not dissimilar to a lot of Royal Tailor’s songs which shared many of the same characteristics.

[fusion_soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/290068284″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”150″ iframe=”true” /]

Of the two songs that I listened to I enjoyed Love is Action the most. This song really spoke to it talks about how it takes action to do good and sitting still isn’t changing the world.

20161025-tauren-wells-003
[/media-credit] Wells is returning to the music industry after splitting up from the band, Royal Tailor.

I noticed this in lines like this “Nobody changes the world Standing in the crowd” or “Nobody’s voice is ever heard Until they open their mouth”. This song has a similar meaning one of Royal Tailor’s songs Make a Move.

The other single Undefeated, is an up vibe song that talks how we, as Christians have already won through Christ. This song featured KB a Hip hop who did the rap I liked how encouraging this song was and how it urges you to move forward to achieve victory through Christ.    

Some of the lyrics that showed this were “undefeated there’s no stopping us undefeated no doubt we’re champions”. These lyrics helped to create an atmosphere of defiance and of power which was something I enjoyed a lot.

[rwp-review id=”0″]

For more music reviews please MercyMe concert review and NF warm up review.

This writer can be reached via email: Matthew Sue.