Eagle Fest

The 5th annual Eagle Fest unites friends and family in support of Fresno Christian on October 20th
Eagle+Fest
Benson Elbert

Step right up to the town’s greatest show, where laughter echoes, games abound, and the spirit of giving soars at Eagle Fest—an extraordinary elementary carnival delighting young minds and taking flight to raise funds for both high school and elementary dreams.

Families actively participate in raising funds for sports and the school during the 5th annual Eagle Fest. This community-building event, featuring free admission, fosters unity within the FC community. The carnival-like atmosphere includes bounce houses, face painting, and a petting zoo. Student-athletes manage food and drink booths, with the proceeds benefiting their respective sports.

The FCS cheerleaders showcased a special performance during the 5th annual Eagle Fest, featuring elementary and middle school cheerleaders. This performance highlighted the results of a cheer clinic held the previous week.

Following the elementary cheer led by high school cheerleaders, the middle school cheerleaders took the stage to independently perform their routine. As the routines concluded, a heartfelt special performance unfolded, expressing gratitude to the teachers for their dedicated work throughout the years.

To read more from The Feather check out: CIF Victory: freshman standout takes first in impressive debut.

For more photos visit the Media page.