Promo: Sadies 2023 journeys to Magic Mountain

Fresno Christian students strap in for the 31st Annual Sadie Hawkins
Meilani Gilmore Young

Fresno Christian students head to Six Flags Magic Mountain, Nov. 10. This year’s theme, “Rhyme without Reason, Reason without Rhyme,” will have students rhyming, and not rhyming while having a good time.

To lower the cost of Sadies, this year’s leadership team sells baked goods every Tuesday during lunch. The original price began at $110, with the funds raised at the weekly sales, the reduced price is now $90 per ticket.

Tickets cover bus transportation to and from the park, as well as admissions. Students will need to bring money for food and additional park activities.

Ticket sales start Oct. 16 in the high school office before school, during break, and after school. Due to the set number of bus seats, ticket availability is limited and may sell out quickly. For Senior Jake Wyatt, the confined spaces of the bus offers a silver lining to high school students. 

“I love the bus rides,” Wyatt says. “Everyone has to sit down and it forces people to come together and hang out as a group.”

Buses leave FCS at 7:30 a.m. and return at 10:30 p.m.

Permission slips and off-campus guests waivers must be signed and turned in to Mrs. Emerian by Nov.3. 

To read more from The Feather, go to Fresno fall fun or Students make memories at Senior Retreat.

About the Contributors
Tyler Hamm
Tyler Hamm, Journalist
Tyler Hamm is a junior at Fresno Christian who is an all-around athlete who is always looking for an adventure. He enjoys competing in volleyball tournaments, working out, and cooking up some BBQ. Tyler looks forward to developing his writing and photography skills.
Meilani Gilmore Young
Meilani Gilmore Young is a senior at Fresno Christian Schools and the Arts and Entertainment Editor for the Feather Online. She is an avid reader, movie enthusiast, and music fanatic. When she’s not leading the Track and Field team she is planning her next adventure or mapping out her next meal. In the future, Gilmore Young hopes to pursue a career in history and study film.